We are excited to host a summer tee make along with Berroco and want you to join us! This year we're kicking it back to a popular theme, tees! We love wearing tees all year round. It's a perfect layering piece and works well in all kinds of climates.
You can make any tee you want using Berroco yarns.
Use #berrocoyarn and #summerteeparty23 to tag your projects on Facebook and Instagram so we can see what you make.
There will be many opportunities to connect, share and cheer each other on in our Facebook Berroco Makers group and over in our Berroco Lovers group on Ravelry. We know how important it is to take some time to make something for ourselves and what's great about a tee is the low commitment (hurrah no sleeves!).
The make along begins on July 1st and ends August 31st
Stop in store to find your pattern and yarn today!
- What pattern do I use? Any Berroco tee pattern. FREE with code provided after sign up and yarn purchase.
- CLICK HERE to search patterns. You can narrow search by pattern type and season.
- What yarn do I use? Any Berroco yarn. If we don’t have it in store you can drop ship.
- CLICK HERE to explore Berroco yarns. You can narrow search by fiber, weight, or specific yarn.
- What is a Make Along? We will all make our sweaters together. Customers are welcome to come in and make the sweaters with us. Several staff are making their own summer tees.