Join us on April 30th, 2023 from 10am to 5pm for a Hat-a-Thon!
We will be gathering together to knit or crochet hats for NICU and the homeless all day! Please consider joining us all day for the marathon or stop in when you can.
We will provide
- Some 100% acrylic yarn in DK weight
- Both knit & crochet patterns appropriate for DK weight
- All the chairs we have
We ask you to bring
- Yarn you would like to donate or use
- 100% acrylic must be used for NICU hats
- Any blend can be used for hats for the homeless
- Your favorite hat pattern
- Your own needles or hooks appropriate for yarn.
- You may want to bring a collection of different sizes
- You're welcome to bring a chair
- If it is nice out we can line the sidewalk
- Bring your lunch and snacks if you like
- Or there are several restaurants & a grocery store near by