February Help Sessions
NO Help Session on Saturday February 3rd because of special event
Crochet & Knit help on Thursdays
Knit help on Saturdays
Examples of things we can help you with during a Help Session:
- Finding and fixing lost stitches
- Finding and fixing incorrect stitch counts
- Deciphering pattern language
- Restarting paused projects - Where did I stop?
- Clarifying pattern instructions
- Stitch count troubleshooting & corrections
If you need help with something more complicated, please talk to us about a private lesson.
Help sessions are limited to five customers at a time. We ask that you sign up for the help session ahead of time, but we will take walk-ins if there is room. To ensure we can help each person, we will try to keep your session to about thirty minutes. If it is determined that more than thirty minutes are needed, then speak to the instructor. Depending on the level of help, you might be able to pay for another hour help session or a private lesson can be scheduled. You can sign up for private lessons in store or online.