We are thankful for you our friends! Let's celebrate our community!
Friday November 18th from 4pm to 8pm
Cathy announced Friendsgiving during Facebook LIVE on Sunday Nov 6th. You can watch that LIVE by CLICKING HERE.
Join us for fun!
Stitch Marker Exchange: We can all use a few more stitch markers! We will be exchanging hand made stitch markers and have tins for you to keep your new markers in.
- Bring in as many hand made stitch markers as you'd like. We do ask that you make yours by hand to exchange for stitch markers hand made by others.
- We will be giving each participant* a tin to keep their new stitch markers in.
Cookie Bake Off: The staff will be making cookies and you will judge the best cookies!
- This will be a blind taste test.
- Staff winner will win bragging rights over their homemade cookies.
Cookie Exchange: For all to participate in!
- Bring as many home made cookies as you'd like. We do ask that they are home made.
- We will provide each participant* a box to keep your yummy cookies in.
Knit a Ball Ornament Workshop: A quick and fun project made easy!
- This workshop will cost $5 and will include instruction on this quick trick to making a ball ornament and one yarn ornament kit. It will not include US size 4 needle.
- There will be two time slots available for you to sign up: 5pm-530pm or 6pm-630pm. Space is limited.
- Additional ornament kits will be available for purchase.
- Sign up soon - Space is limited.
- CLICK HERE FOR 5pm
- CLICK HERE FOR 6pm
Fun Food: What is a celebration without food?
- We will provide* pizza and drinks. And cookies will abound.
*Tins, boxes, food & drinks will be available while supplies last.